Sunday, September 09, 2007

36 Things on a Lazy Sunday

Stolen from Shan:

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Will Ferrell in 'Elf'
2. Gara
3. 'The Office'

Three things I love:
1. My family
2. Malabrigo Wool
3. Coffee Crisp chocolate bars

Three things I don't like:
1. Smoking
2. Litterbugs (ties into #1)
3. Willful ignorance

Three things I don't understand:
1. Monte Cristo sandwiches
2. Drinking the milk from the cereal bowl - yech!
3. High heels

Three things on my desk
1. Smithsonian magazine
2. Framed picture of my sister, Teri
3. Bottle of Advil (my neck hurts)

Three things I am doing right now:
1. Listening to Nora Roberts "High Noon" on CD
2. Comparing numbers
3. Waiting to turn of the sprinkler in the yard

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Vacation in Iceland
2. Watch a storm in Miami
3. Drive across Canada

Three things I can do:
1. Bend my fingers all the way backward
2. French braid my hair in less than a minute
3. Bake really good cinnamon buns

Three things I can't do:
1. Program my cell phone
2. Reach things on top shelves
3. Change a tire

Three things you should listen to:
1. Leonard Cohen songs sung by Tori Amos
2. Nora Roberts 'In Death' books on CD
3. The Preston and Steve show on WMMR

Three things you should never listen to:
1. The Willfully Ignorant(see above) but Conversely Self-righteous
2. People who spitefully point out your limitations
3. Fox News ;p~

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Solid Gold
2. Captain Kangaroo
3. The Friendly Giant

Feel free to pilfer... but leave a comment if you do so I can check your answers.

5 comments:

Shan said...

"The Willfully Ignorant but Conversely Self-Righteous" - I LOVE it.

Beth said...

hehe - I hadn't thought of Solid Gold in years. :)

Batty said...

Maybe we can go to Iceland together! I want to learn the language and pet their yarn.

Annie said...

Great post! I just did a Meme, so maybe I'll do this one next week! :)

tara said...

Oh, ya. Coffee Crisp. I hate coffee but love that bar.