Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WiP It Wednesday

Barbuda Wedge socks

As of right now, my WiPs consists of 3 pairs of socks (all of them about halfway through the second sock) and the barely started Mi Escuelita cardigan for Willow (which I really need to get cracking on or it will end up being a sweater for Dharma in a few years rather than for Willow!) - in any case, it doesn't make for exciting WiP blogposting.

The new Knitty came out this past week, and the only pattern I'm chomping at the bit to make is La Gitana - but I would much much rather do this in the round rather than as separate pieces. I'm kinding hoping that someone on Rav will take the initiative and start modifying it that way so I can follow their modifications...

2 comments:

Terilee said...

Do the socks - the sweater can wait :)

Zonda said...

I too want to knit that sweater. Nice socks, pretty colors.