Sunday, July 17, 2005

Done!

Sequence of Events from Yesterday:

  • 10:00am: Went to Weight Watchers. Don't ask.
  • 10:30am: Deposited check at bank.
  • 11:00am: Stopped at B&N and picked up my copy of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and shared bottle of mandarin orange/mango juice with Willow.
  • 11:15am: Stopped at the video store and picked up 2 Dora the Explorer and 2 Rugrats videos for Willow to keep her occupied so I could read above-mentioned book. I am such a bad Mom.
  • 11:30am: Arrived at in-laws. Gave Willow lunch. After lunch, put video #1 and started to read. Read for the next 3 hours.
  • 4:30pm: Came home, made dinner.
  • 5:15pm: Next set of videos went in. Andrew went to have hair cut and I continued to read.
  • 7:30pm: I am obliviously reading. Andrew puts Willow to bed.
  • 11:00pm: FINISHED!
  • 11:05pm: Andrew starts reading...

I am sooooooooooooo braintired today. And Absolut Citron mixed with Minute Maid Limonada is very yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I thought you didn't have an addiction to reading anymore