Found this on Pam's blog and not only did it look interesting, but I had nothing else to write about today.
1. Who did you last get angry with?
- My husband for not packing his lunch this morning. And it was more of a mental tiff than anger.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
- Evil looks and nasty words.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
- Hell, I have thrown objects at my husband!
4. How about of the same sex?
- That would be harder unless we are talking about my sisters.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
- Andrew - and it was a silly thing, too. He misheard what I asked him and threw a fit while I looked at him cock-eyed until he stopped and I repeated my request more clearly.
6. What is your pet peeve?
- People who don't do their share of the work but expect all the glory.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
- Yes, very much so. Although, like Pam I have learned to let go a lot more as I have become older..
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you don’t?
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up?
- Well, taken the odd jet-lag scenario out of the equation, I would say 10-ish. And that was in university.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
- That my house was messy because Andrew was working late. My bum should not be glued to the sofa after dinner.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
- Yes - multiple times, even.
6. When was the last time you got in a good workout?
- Yesterday, actually. I went out with the pruning clippers in the backyard yesterday morning and was dripping sweat and was sore by the time I was done.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
- None. I actually like getting up in the morning.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
- A simple one - vanilla steamers. But if I can get it in Chinatown, iced bubble coffee.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat??
- Dark...yum :)
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event?
- Oh, it was in university. Let's leave it at that. I seem to remember lying on the triangle in the middle of UVic with Tara and two boys who both liked *her*.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
- Weight Watchers.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
- Always have.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy?
- Salty and crunchy gets me every time. As much as I like to bake, sweets don't grab me.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought “lunch”?
- No - but Andrew and I used to walk by this huge duck in Boulder and I thought that would make a great meal.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
- Let's see, I have belonged to 3 or 4 gyms as an adult, so the number must be in the hundreds by now.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
- See above.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation?
4. Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
- This is beginning to sound like a purity test. Let's just say I haven't kissed two people in one night intentionally.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
- The smile (especially nice teeth). I have to say, my husband has great calves.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
- I don't think so.
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store?
- Any bookstore.
3. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
- Rich - because then I could just sit and knit or read all day.
4. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
- I don't think so - I require stimulation at work.
5. Have you ever stolen anything?
- I remember accidentally shoplifting a little statue as a child from KMart and my mother yelled my ears off. I was only about 6 or 7. I think I was holding onto it and put it in my pocket so I could look at something else.
6. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
- I couldn't find out how to look (we recently changed music subscription services) but we have 175 of our own albums on our computer.
1. What’s one thing you have done that you’re most proud of?
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
- Graduating from university? I'm not sure. Mom, Dad? Chime in.
3. What things would you like to accomplish in your life?
- Learn to drive on the freeway without panic
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
- Yes - it really burns me up.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of?
- Only drank one cup of coffee and drank more water.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
- On my frizzy hair days I absolutely covet Cindy's straight dark hair.
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with?
- Just Carrie. She would make my house look nice and would be adamant about throwing away the crap.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
- A single person doesn't come to mind. There are lots of things I am envious of - how much some of my friends get to travel, the fact that some people can eat themselves silly and not show anything for it. I take that back - I would like to be Jennifer Weiner for a day. Write books in coffee shops in Philly - I wouldn't mind that.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
- I don't think so.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
- My weight aside, almost every day of my like I have wished I was taller. When you are 4'11, the world is just not designed for your comfort.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
- Grace. I am a big klutz and kind of ungainly.
Okay, if you take this up make sure to let me know so I can see your responses.