Food Meme from Patrick's Place:
1. What was the last meal you ordered in a restaurant?
We went to the new hot dog restaurant (it's really cool) that opened up down the street, and I ordered a fried cod sandwich and chocolate milkshake. It was delicious - but huge, so I only at half of it.
2. What was the last meal you cooked for yourself?
It's been a lazy week in my house because of work this week. The last meal I put on the table was rotisseries chicken and store-bought sides from the grocery store on Thursday. If you are talking about the last meal from scratch, I made couscous with tomatoes from my garden and diced chicken on Tuesday.
3. Who was the last person you shared a meal with?
I had lunch with Willow and Andrew today.
4. Take the quiz: What Pasta Dish Are You?
You Are Spaghetti with Pesto
Compared to most people, you have complex tastes. You're a bit of a walking contradiction.
You like a little bit of everything, even if the things you like don't go together.
You aren't picky at all. You can find something to like about almost anything.
You don't judge on appearances alone. You like to experience something before you judge it.
That makes sense - I love pesto.
5. If you could only have one pasta dish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Baked tortellini with creamy tomato sauce.
6. Check your pantry: counting products like soups that contain noodles, dry pasta and boxed meals like Hamburger Helper, how many items do you have that contain some pasta?
Ten. Hmm - I was expecting more. I guess that means I need to go grocery shopping. Incidentally, 4 of that 10 was White Cheddar Kraft Dinner.