Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Rose By Any Other Name

On Sunday we met Asami, Gara, and their boys at Buckley's Tavern Pajama Brunch - brunch is half price if you wear your jammies - and it was totally worth it to have Andrew go out in public in his Superman jammies. No pictures, however - I may have got him outside in the jammies, but he drew the line at the picture taking.

After brunch we headed out to the Brandywine Zoo and Josephine Gardens, where I found some beautiful roses. Unfortunately, with all of the rain we had last week, many of the roses were rotting on their stems, but I did find these ones relatively unscathed:

P6070174

P6070179

P6070169

And as for knitting... I started something new last night... and it isn't a sock!

5 comments:

Discoknits said...

OMB, the red rose is beautiful!

As for the pajama brunch, my DH would get arrested!!!!

Bezzie said...

Chunky has declared the middle one the best rose he's ever seen!

Batty said...

Pajama brunch? Oh, I want to go so much! I love to frump in my jammies.

Lee said...

Beautiful flowers, but I didn't see my dog, Rose. Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

A Rose by any other name is a beautiful black dog.