Sunday, November 20, 2005

Finished Baby Alpaca Hat for a Baby


This hat will be en route soon to my friend Molly's daughter Jadira as soon as I get a little padded envelope to mail it in. It's made out of purple baby alpaca - so soft! I think it looks really good on my doll, too!

I haven't been avoiding Asami's baby blanket - I put a good three inches on it this afternoon - but wanted something more compact as I was watching the season finale of 'Rome.' Asami - I hope to get the blanket finished by this weekend so I can get it in the mail before Taro makes his appearance!

Andrew and I went to see 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' last night - wow! I can see why it made $101M this weekend! However, we did have to do the mandatory dissection of all the parts they had to leave out of the movie... No Mollywobbles! And I have to ask - is it naughty of me to fantasize about the Weasely twins?

No comments: