Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en!

I'm telling everyone that Willow is playing against type this year...

PA290877

Costume courtesy of Grandma H, who has made almost all of Willow's Hallowe'en costumes so far.

PA290878

Halo courtesy of my friend, Gail, whose son had dressed up as an angel for a Christmas pageant and no longer needed the halo.

PA290880

It was a great night for Hallowe'en - clear skies, dry, not too cold - and my little angel made out like a veritable bandit with the candy.

5 comments:

~RaenWa~ said...

Happy Halloween your daughter make a cute angel.

mom said...

you mean W is NOT an angel????
Love & Hugs
PS 3 is not spelled threi.......

Zonda said...

She's so cute! Love the costume :)

Unknown said...

She is really a beautiful angel and I know you are so proud of her. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.
Odie

Discoknits said...

I wish my grandma had made me costumes like that! She looks angelic :0)