Sunday, June 19, 2005

Then...


Baby Jo and Daddy Posted by Hello

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Yes, I am thirty-two years old and I still call him Daddy. This picture was taken when I was about 6 months old, which made my Dad a green twenty-six year old. The thought just occured to me that I have six years over that man in the photo... and I am not sure I like that thought. I love making stuff for my Dad because he, above all others, will appreciate it. I gave him my first pair of knitted socks (which I later learned were a bit small but he wore them anyway) and last year for his birthday I knit him a red alpaca toque... which he accidentally felted and now says he likes it better that way. My Mom made him more than one 'Ukie' (as in Ukranian) sweaters when I was a child - I swear it was made every every single leftover ball of whatever she had from making other people stuff - but he wore it out.

Daddy, I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still call my father 'Daddy' too :)

-trini

Anonymous said...

Me too!

~Kristine