Sunday, October 16, 2005

Copied from Runs With Needles' Friday Feast (but on Sunday)

One of the blogs I frequent (http://runswithneedles.blogspot.com/ ) had these questions up on her weblog and invited others to copy the questions, so I did.

Appetizer
Who is someone you would consider to be a calm person?
My Auntie Daryth - now, that doesn't mean that I haven't seen her upset or angry before - but emotionally, she is one of the most level people I know.

Soup
What was your last "gut feeling" about? Were you right?
That I wasn't going to get a promotion at work when they were announced two weeks ago. I was right.

Salad
List 3 words that you really don't like how they sound.
Obese
Axe (as opposed to 'ask')
Exclusion (only because I have been working on a presentation at work and have typed that bloody word about 4 million times and seemed to have a mental block about it because I think I misspelled it every which way you *could* misspell it.)

Main Course
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Matrix stuff for curly hair. I got a deal on it the last time I went to get my hair cut. It smells like cucumbers.

Dessert
If you found out that you definitely do have a guardian angel, what would you name it?
How about Lillian? I don't know - I mean, other than angels in the bible, I have to say that I hadn't thought about angels having names. Or how about Powerball? It's up to $340 million dollars. Yeah... Powerball can be my guardian angel :)

No comments: