Thursday, October 12, 2006

Christmas Present #3 Finished!

I'm a bit too tired to take a macro picture of said finished object, so I will do that tomorrow when I am more with it.

A few days ago I received a thank you letter from the Dulaan people thanking me for the six objects (4 hats, 1 sweater, 1 scarf) I mailed to them earlier this year - and it made me feel so good for having done that. After these Christmas presents are finished I'm planning to start working on some more Dulaan projects... and in fact, I plan to enroll (yeah, fancy term from a work seminar on convincing people to do what you want) some of my family members at Christmas and have them help me with this. Ladies, I haven't mentioned this to any of you yet... so now consider yourself warned. I will provide the yarn and the ideas - I need your hands and time.

2 comments:

PURLPOWER said...

It's really nice that the project took the time out to thank you for your efforts so far, it has obviously had a really motivating effect and I am also inspired to add this to my knitting list of things to do.

And get you completing three christmas presents already! Having spent the past two Christmas eves furiously knitting last minute gifts I have made a pledge to be gentle on myself this year and am merely knitting two pairs of socks for the most special men in my life.

At least that's what I'm saying now, pop by again on Christmas Eve and it might be a whole different story.....

soapy said...

WOW!! I haven't even thought of kntting of Christmas resents yet and it's getting close.. I better start!
Good for you for getting ahead!