Sunday, December 03, 2006

Done!

The big Christmas present is finished - actually, I finished it Friday night while watching Battlestar Gallactica. Now to wash it, hopefully shrink it a tiny bit...

After two days of feeling relatively okay (relatively being the key word here), my temperature spiked to 102.6'F yesterday afternoon and I got a whole new round of hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold-hot-cold. My head hurts from constantly coughing... and my in-laws convinced me to call my dr's office to see if I have the flu.

Yes, I had the flu shot. Back in October. Bah Humbug.

2 comments:

Jae said...

Oooh! I hope that it is not as serious as the flu. Take care of yourself and get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I have only 70% of my big knitting Christmas present done!! AHHHH Good for you! Also feel better soon!!!