Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Oh, just for fun.


How evil are you?

This quiz, stolen from Juno, seems to suit my mood right now. Things are so busy right now between work, impending Christmas plans, and everything else that I feel like my head is going to explode. In the last 4 days I have knit exactly 1 round one a cabled hat that I had intended tobe someone's Christmas present (yeah, and trust me - that ain't happening now).

Wednesdays are cheap-o Happy Meal night at McD's ($1.99!), so I stopped there to get Willow her meal of choice, and some idjit honked at me because I apparently didn't turn into the McD's parking lot fast enough. ARGH! Everyone needs to take a chill pill! I don't get it - why do people have to behave so badly?

There are some bright spots to all of this - Willow told me what she learned in school today - that when someone gives you a gift, you say, "Thank you! That was so thoughtful of you!" It made me happy that in this road-rage-prone/dog-eat-dog world that someone still thinks to teach manners to four year olds.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm good! Yay! :)

BTW, the pattern came from the premiere issue of Knit It! If you want a copy of the pattern, just let me know.