Friday, April 07, 2006

Ben messed around with a lot of stuff...

Day 38: Benjamin Franklin created a phonetic alphabet as a proposal for spelling reform in the English language.

There is a Benjamin Franklin exhibit at the National Constitution Center in nearby Philadelphia that I really would like to see before it moves onto its next museum destination. I always seem to just miss these things. There was a Nicholas and Alexandra (the Romanovs) exhibit here a few years ago and I really regret missing that one. Apparently the items on display were so incredibly expensive that the tour didn't even announce or advertise where its next stop would be to avoid potential planned thefts.

No knitting tonight - sorry, Jaime. I am so warped right now on mortgage applications, state tax forms, and some not-terribly tasty wine. And Teri, Andrew and I split the last Coffee Crisp bar tonight...

No comments: