I apologize in advance for the uninspired picture - I couldn't think of an interesting way to line all of these up... and Willow wanted to help, which caused all sorts of anxiety on my part. So, without further ado - my works in progress:
On the back (L - R):
1. Baby Blanket (crocheted from Bernat Breeze)
2. Man's cabled & ribbed sweater for Andrew (knit from Plymouth Encore)
In the middle (L - R):
3. Ladies helmet hat (similar to the blue one Willow modeled here ) for my mother-in-law. Knit out of TLC something boucle-y.
4. Ankle socks for me (one finished!) knit from Juvel superwash
5. New hat for my Dad (his third) knit from Malabrigo in "Rojo Vivo"
6. Cabled hat knit from Cashmerino
And lastly, in the front:
7. Baby blanket crocheted from Plymouth Encore.
To be absolutely honest, I'm rather surprised there are only 7 projects in my basket... In any case, here are some close-ups of some of the above:
My blue sock! These will be nice and warm - and I love the colour. It's hard to tell from the side, but there is a subtle dark blue swirl that goes around the foot a couple of times.
This one is a little hard to make out, but these are the cables on Andrew's sweater. I've stalled on this one because as I have mentioned before, I'm pretty sure I don't have enough of this dye lot to do the whole sweater... so most likely I will have to get a few balls in the same colour in a different dye lot for the sleeves. I did check the place where I bought the yarn... but seeing as that was 18 months ago, I didn't have high hopes and justifiably so.
And just because it looks so pretty... and only stayed this way for about 10 minutes before she messed it up by doing a headstand on the sofa... Willow's french-braided hair: