Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Oh, I'm going to enjoy these!

Look what came in the mail yesterday!



I was stalking the mailroom guy in my office, hoping these would come soon. I ordered them Thursday afternoon and figured I had waited long enough by Monday morning! I was sick and tired of my stoically looped circulars - anything larger than 16" in anything other than Addis needed massaging and heat not to coil in upon itself while I was working on them. The last straw was with the Spring Cape I'm knitting for Willow (Yes, it was supposed to be an Easter Cape, but let me tell you - that ain't happening) - I just couldn't get the needles to even behave enough to knit a row or two without getting frustrated. I transferred the cape onto these babies last night, and let me tell you - THE NEEDLES HUNG STRAIGHT DOWN AFTER I HAD TRANSFERRED THE STITCHES! I had never seen anything like that in my life! I hope sometime in the future Knitpicks comes out with cords to make 16" needles for these as well.

Remember when I said before I have a hard time taking decent pics of Willow? She likes to squint, grimace, squinch up her face - anything other than have her eyes open and smile... well, the trend continues...



And yes, I took about 5 shots and this was the best one...

7 comments:

Bezzie said...

Hee hee! She's so sweet! Maybe the sun was in her eyes this time? ;-)

And I'm sorry, but those green Boise boxes just gave me the moving-willies! Hee hee!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

I love my knitpicks options! I hope you keep loving yours as much!

Zonda said...

She's a cutie! Great smile! I too love my Options. I don't have the whole set..yet, but the sizes I use the most. Hoping the 16" cords come out soon too!

Anonymous said...

OOOH, I thought I was the only one that stalked my mailroom guys for yarny packages! HAHAHA

I particularly like getting boxes from "Astrid's Dutch Obsessions". They must think I'm all kinds of weird! HEHE

Your daughter is TOO adorable!

Erin said...

Don't you love them. I purchased my set awhile ago and I can't get enough! The cords are fantastic and the needles are nice and pointy!

Unknown said...

I just got the Options set too! I love them. So slick and very flexible.

And your daughter is adorable.

Unknown said...

Blogger won't let me email you back. But shoot me an email at nelltje at gmail dot com.

You are a blog contest winner!