Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I See You There

I couldn't find any of my point and shoot digital cameras this afternoon (I have 3 of them, so not knowing where any of them are is pretty sad!), so I tried taking a selfie of me and my new haircut and color with my DSLR camera... to mixed results:


My arm just isn't long enough to get the camera far enough to do anything other than get a close up of the side of my face.  I toyed with the idea of setting up the tripod... but that would have been too much work.  That and I am not entirely sure how to sure how to use the timer on the DSLR.  Yes, I have had this camera for over a year now.  Yes, I have a pretty comprehensive manual.  No, I have not read through it other than to figure out how to use the video function.

Then I remembered where my Nikon camera was (diaper bag!), so I pulled it out and snapped this one:


About 1.5" cut off, and dyed a coppery red color.  I'm really pleased with it.  The last time I had my hair colored in the salon was right before I went on vacation in August, and the colorist messed it up and my hair was really dark.  I much prefer it this way.  I think it is a bit brighter than in this picture - but today is a very overcast and rainy day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

It looks great & really suits you!

Mel said...

Looks good!