Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tara is a bad influence

I saw this recipe on Tara'a blog and I had to make it myself...

Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie

Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie

Incidentally, I can cross this off my list - up until today I had never made a cheesecake before.

Here's a close up:

Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie slice

So good, but so rich. I had one piece and didn't feel the need to eat for the rest of the night. The recipe is on her blog if you want to try it out - I used the graham cracker recipe from the Honeymaid graham crumbs box (doubled it because I was using my 9" springform pan instead of an 8" pie plate).

2 comments:

tara said...

It was my first cheesecake too. You could stop at one? Better woman than me. At each sitting I would eat 2. Didnt want it to go bad.

Bezzie said...

yum!!!!!!!! They need to change the name though and drop the "pie." Cheese pie is different than cheesecake.