My SP6 tagged me with this meme because I sounded so pitiful ;)
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Berry picker as a teen.
2. Cafeteria worker in university (hey - it was a union job and paid well!)
3. ESL Teacher
4. Analyst at pharmaceutical company.
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Empire Records
3. The Truth About Cats and Dogs
4. Any of the Harry Potter movies
Four places you have lived:
1. West coast of Canada
2. East coast of Japan
3. Near the Continental Divide
4. East coast of USA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Good Eats
2. Real Time with Bill Maher
3. The Office
4. CSI (the original only)
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Vancouver Island, British Columbia
2. Bali, Indonesia
3. London, England
4. Boise, Idaho
Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.yarnharlot.ca (The Yarn Harlot)
2. http://trent.blogspot.com (Pink is the New Blog)
3. http://www.cbc.ca (CBC news)
4. http://usacillo.exblog.jp (Asami's blog that I have to translate at Google Language tools)
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Does coffee count as food?
2. Trader Joe's Soy Flaxseed tortilla chips
3. Sesame Chicken from China Inn
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed. I stayed up late last night finishing Memory in Death.
2. Somewhere 70'F and sunny. I'm not picky.
3. In our new house.
4. In my LYS with a fat gift card in my hand :)
Four bloggers I am tagging:
I'm going to start out with two - I have seen this one on most people's blogs already - so... Tara and Asami, you are it :)