No one has ever tagged me for a meme. I know I am not the most widely-read knitting blog around, but somehow I thought it would have happened by now. I lifted them from other people's blogs when the mood has struck me. I don't know - maybe I do need to have my email address on the blog - I had been resisting it thus far.
In any case, I decided to create a meme of my own - feel free to purloin it if you like it.
Deep Thoughts Meme
List 5 Scars You Have:
1. A cross-shaped scar under my right nostril from when I fell down the stairs as a toddler and had a nail go through my face (yikes!)
2. A small scar on my left thumb from over-zealously opening a shampoo bottle with a straight razor...
3. A small scar (and bald spot!) from getting clocked in the head with a rock when I was 12.
4. An episiotomy gone bad. 'Nuff said?
5. Four scars from perfectly placed fingernail cuts on my right forearm (Teri!!!!!)
List 4 Things Within Arm's Reach
1. Nearly finished glass of milk
2. My 40% off Michaels coupon
3. A Halloween-candy-sized box of Nestlé Smarties.
4. The jade bracelet my sister-in-law gave me for Christmas
List The Initials of Three People You Wish You Still Had Contact With
List 2 Songs That Have Made You Cry
1. "If You Leave" by OMD. I had found out my grandfather had died earlier that day and it didn't really hit me until I heard that song.
2. "In My Life" by the Beatles. I used to sing this to Willow as I rocked her to sleep as a baby and it would sometimes make me cry.
List 1 fashion fad you were guilty of (and it makes you cringe now!)
1. Big bangs... I had seriously big bangs in high school.
Okay little meme... you have your wings - fly! If you do pick up the meme, please let me know so I can check out your answers.