Friday, February 17, 2006

Progress Day # 7



My erstwhile model decided she was in the mood to have her picture taken, so get your Willow fix in! I didn't get as much knitting as I hoped to last night because somehow the hard drive on my MP3 player got corrupted... so it took me a while to figure out how to fix it. I ended up having to upgrade my software, download a Yahoo Music patch, reformat my player, and transfer all that music to my player again! I did knit while transferring the files, but I am sure it wasn't terribly fast knitting.

There is a lot to finish before I get to the end of the back piece and I am beginning to feel the time crunch now. I suppose it is a good thing that we are supposed to have sub-arctic temps this weekend - I won't even have to think about going outside...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jo, and your model is as cute as ever!! Keep it up. Love you Jaimes+1