Friday, November 02, 2007

With Apologies to Shan

You Are
Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you
loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your
emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and
maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd
passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to
others


Shan - I am still planning to do your meme. I was writing it out longhand and I left it in my desk at work. It will be posted Monday night! (Don't worry - no crapping out here - just accidental procrastination.)

4 comments:

Shan said...

*laughing*, well, you're obviously destined for a long life full of peaceful armchairs, books, bottle caps, a singing, dancing, bath-taking, rubber-ducky-loving roommate, and no shortage of people in your neighbourhood.

Batty said...

I like peaceful armchairs. Although being Bert is not always easy... I mean, he has to put up with Ernie's quirks! And the pigeon fixation is a bit unnerving.

Catherine said...

Thanks for the post about my teen photos.:-P When I was in jr high, the cool thing was to shave the bottom part of your head, sort of above your neck, and then the rest of your hair was regular length. I asked my mom if i could do it and she said yes (gasp!) but I didn't have the guts. I bet you would've!

Annie said...

LOL! I like pigeons. They are much maligned. Long live the rock dove!