Monday, March 20, 2006

Baby, It's Warm Outside

Okay, not really.

Day 20: But I did hear today that 2005 was Canada's warmest year on record, and January 2006 was the warmest January on record.

I don't think this bodes well...

I had grand plans of knitting while watching my coveted documentaries tonight (yes, I know I'm a geek) - and got sucked in by this Discovery Channel program on 'Darwin IV' - a hypothetical survey of an Earth-like planet. Forty minutes into it I had to put down the knitting because I was so engrossed in the program. That sure hasn't happened in a long time!

2 comments:

tara said...

We were doing pretty good on the weather front but it snowed yesterday and hasnt quite melted. I think we are jinxing ourselves by doing yard work. My poor bulbs. I hope they make it.

chris said...

I never know whether to be happy or upset when I wind up so engrossed in a show that I'm unable to knit. ;-) This one sounds like it was right up your alley, though, so that's a good thing. Take care, Jo! :-)