Friday, March 24, 2006

Good for your eyes and not much else, apparently

Day 24: Ancient Greeks and Romans used carrots for medicine, but not for food.

I don't know about the rest of you Project Spectrum-ers, but I am so itching to get into the orange and yellow stuff! I am going out this weekend to get stuff for my Colorwap package and am really excited about it.

On a weird and completely different note, does anyone know how to speed up healing on a burned mouth? I ate an eggroll this afternoon that was much steamier than I was expecting and now the top of my mouth feels raw :(

1 comment:

chris said...

I wish I had some sage advice for healing a burned mouth, but I really don't. I wish I did, though, since I seem to burn my mouth constantly. I'm so impatient with my tea and coffee! I actually don't have too many yellow and orange materials to craft with...looking forward to seeing the projects you have planned for April! Take care and have a great weekend, Jo! :-)