1. My favourite pizza has bacon, pineapple, mushrooms, onions, and extra cheese.
2. I have been knitting for 10 years now.
3. The older I get, the more ambivalent I get about cooking.
4. I would rather bake.
5. I fear we will never get a dog because Andrew and I will never agree on the size of the dog.
6. For a Canadian who has only lived in the US for 13 years, I've been to 30 states.
7. I make a mean mojito - I've even had a Cuban tell me so.
8. My eyes are changing colour as I get older - lighter and a greener/hazel.
People used to say my eyes matched the red-brown of my hair.
9. I have better than perfect vision - 20/10, but if I'm tired, I can't focus my eyes and then have to wear glasses.
10. There are only 3 authors I buy in hardcover right now: Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, and S.M. Stirling.
11. My feet have grown a half size with each child.
12. I would rather watch documentaries than network television.
13. I believe in ghosts.
14. The only thing I can successfully grow in the garden are little tomatoes - cherry and grape.
15. I'm a pen whore.
16. I don't wear make up unless my picture will be taken.
17. I have subscriptions to many magazines (National Geographic, Smithsonian, The Atlantic, Creative Knitting, Canadian Living, Taste of Home...) and most of them were gifts to me.
18. I read magazines while I exercise because I can't just walk/run/cycle with only my MP3 player.
19. A few years ago I read more than 100 books in that year... and yet I have more unread books than read ones in my house.
20. I love riding my bicycle, but seldom have the opportunity to do so.
21. I never thought I would love knitting socks as much as I do.
22. I love listening to covers - sometimes an interpretation is much better than the original.
23. I like wearing aprons when I am preparing food.
24. I put peanut butter and brown sugar in my steel cut oatmeal.
25. My kids crack me up.
26. I'm not a pleasant person in the morning before my first cup of coffee.
27. I drink Starbucks' Yukon Blend every morning.
28. I have more stitches on my head than anywhere else on my body.
29. I'm allergic to real Christmas trees, so we have a pre-lit artificial one.
30. I wish I played a musical instrument - I took piano and violin lessons as a child, but none of them took.
31. I love mint-scented bath products.
32. I love road trips.
33. I'm horrible at Monopoly - I lose interest very quickly.
34. I want to go rock-hunting for semi-precious stones.
35. I love being snowed in (as long as I'm prepared for it!).
36. I want to live near the shore - but only in the off-season.
37. I could eat grilled cheese sandwiches every day.
38. My hair looks like the Bride of Frankenstein's in the morning.
39. I like odd-numbered years better than even, so I'm happy to turn 39.