The last day of November. Truthfully, it wasn't hard to blog every day in November. No, Dad, that doesn't mean I will be keeping it up. My life is just not that interesting for that! I really didn't get into a Thanksgiving post this year since that was the day of my 1000th Blogpost Contest, but I wanted to leave you with a few things I am thankful for.
1. My two beautiful girls. They make me laugh every day and I truly feel blessed to be their mother.
2. My husband. I don't know if it comes across in the blog, but I can be an awful bitch at times. Andrew loves me, warts and all.
3. My family. Everyone from my family far away to my inlaws close by. I know I have your support and I feel I can talk to you about anything.
4. My job. I don't talk much about my work here, but suffice to say, my job is fun and intellectually challenging and it is a place I enjoy going to each weekday.
5. Knitting. It's calming, interesting, soft, colorful - I just need to find a way to keep Piper out if it now that she is mobile!
6. My Nook Color. I didn't know it would be so much fun - I probably play on it more right now than read - but I love it!