Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ever Have Those Days Where You Feel Like You Have Hit A Brick Wall

No?

PB171921

How about a brick wall in a tree? I saw this tree in Old New Castle last week when I was a chaperone for Willow's field trip.

Back to the brick wall. I seem to have so many days of two steps forward, one step back of late. Sometimes it seems more like two steps forward, three steps back. The combination of uneven sleep patterns, an unpredictable baby, uncertainty in my daily life, the holidays, and other things. I want to get excited about Christmas but the feeling just isn't there yet.  Last night I had a dream that I found two empty rooms in my house that I didn't previously know about - a living room and bedroom - and I was so excited to have two empty rooms all to myself.  Perhaps it was just my subconscious expressing its need for quiet and solitude and order - all things in short order of late.

2 comments:

Batty said...

That's so weird! Wall in a tree. Now I've seen everything.

Hang in there. Hormones plus lack of sleep will do a number on you.

Mom said...

I have that dream about extra rooms too...
Love & Hugs