Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Serenade for Carrie



Back when Willow was little - maybe two years old, my friend Carrie gave us a little toy electric organ that her son had outgrown. Willow was enamoured of it and would play it all the time. Last weekend I found it in the basement along with some of Willow's old toys, so I cleaned it up, put new batteries in it, and brought it back upstairs. I swear that Willow thought I had brought it up for her! Piper loves it - she's a regular little Elton John with her hammering and singing. She has even figured out how to make the organ play by itself and she bounces along with it.

Carrie - thank you for entertaining both of my girls!

2 comments:

Mel said...

So cute!

Discoknits said...

If that doesn't make a person smile on a rainy day, I don't know what will. Love her little dance moves :0)