Sunday, November 27, 2011

And We Have A Winner!

When all was said and done, we had nine people enter my 1000th Blogpost Contest, and the random number generator chose:


Number 5, my friend Megan! Check out Megan's blog - she just had a baby girl herself, and in the last two years she has moved from the Northwest Territories in Canada to Australia.

This is Megan's comment:


Here is the link to the post Megan liked best. I can't get over how young Willow looks in those photos!

Megan - email me at jochibi AT yahoo dot com and we can discuss how we will do your gift card - since you are in Australia you may want to do this a little differently. Congratulations!

2 comments:

tara said...

I wanted to enter but cant url paste on my phone. I like goofy cat and baby pics.

Megan said...

Wow! Thanks! I've just emailed you!

:-D