Sunday, May 15, 2005

Oh, the injustice of it all...


Jo in Sitcom Chic Posted by Hello

It doesn't fit me. I'm too ample in the frontal region, so the sweater doesn't close the way it is supposed to. I decided to not put the button on the front and used the clasp inside. I'm trying to decide who to give the sweater to now. Teri is the most likely candidate since she will be here in a few days and can try it on. Jaime is almost as bountiful out front as me, so as lovely as the colour would look on her, she's out as well. I don't see Mom wearing a green sweater like this. I think it would fit Auntie Daryth - but I don't know if she would wear green. If any female members of my family are interested, let me know.

The particulars of the sweater:
- I shortened the sleeves by 12 rows because I have short arms.
- The yarn is Plymouth Encore, 75% acrylic, 25% wool - it is completely machine washable and dryable

It's a very pretty sweater - but alas, not for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think I'll have to try this one! Thanks Jo - but I can't wear wool/wool blends