Friday, March 03, 2006

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I'm so happy to have this weekend. I realize I had a short work week on account of having the stomach flu earlier, but I am so looking forward to just having fun this weekend. No maddeningly trying to finish a knit piece!

Day 3: You can buy bandaids that are cunningly disguised as ... strips of bacon ( http://www.spoonsisters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=10114&Category_Code= )

I'm not sure why you would want to do this... but there you go.

2 comments:

tara said...

I like the kisses bandaids. About the title of Friday's blog...did you know that each Degrassi episode is after an 80's song title?

Jo said...

I did know that - although some of them are pretty obscure.

I'm hooked on another Canadian teen show now - Instant Star...