Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not Quite What I Intended

I took some picture of my knitting to prove that I have been working on the Tangerine Dream... but the pictures are unwilling to unload right now, so they will have to wait until later.

In the meantime, here are some more flowers from my father-in-law's garden. A coral-red rhododendron from the side of the driveway:



A pale pink rhododenron from the backyard:



A voluminous azalea near the back door. This plant gets crazy big because the dryer vent is behind it so it gets a lot of warmth:



Yeah. Excuse the confused look - I don't know what is up with how she was standing, either.

Another coral azalea from the backyard:



And Mom - this one is for you since it is purple - a rhododendron from the front:

1 comment:

roxy =^o^= said...

Jo, those flowers are amazing. I love azaleas and rhodo...it reminds me of when I was a kid and sat under my favorite azalea bush (hot pink blooms) playing Barbies and GI Joe! LOL

Thanks for sharing.

PS your orange/yellow project is fab too. Love the color!