Sunday, October 15, 2006

Glorious Colours of Autumn

I love this time of year, don't you?



This is what I saw this afternoon when I was on my way to my knitting group. We haven't hit our full fall foliage swing here in Delaware - but it is on its way.



And here is a macro (not a great one, I admit...) of Christmas present # 3:



The yarn is Malabrigo - and if I see this same colourway at Stitches East, I am scooping up enough of it to make at least a vest. I love how all the blues and greens move together.

While I am at it, here is a macro shot of recently completed Christmas present #4:



See some similarities...? Yes, there is method to my madness ;)

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

Oh, so pretty!!!

cpurl17 said...

The leaves are so pretty! Good work on the Christmas presents!

turtlegirl76 said...

A set perhaps? Hee hee.

Love the pics of the trees. Just gorgeous.

Jae said...

I love the fall colors! Normally, my house is surrounded by that. But, I think this year may be less than stellar. At least I can enjoy yours. ;)

Anonymous said...

the fall colors are gorgeous!