Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WiP It Wednesday

Almost there! I was working on the heel flap last night and had to tink back about 4 rows because I had been too busy chatting at my SnB to pay attention to what or how I was knitting:



I should finish these this weekend - then probably wash them and put them in my drawer until fall! And yes, I was very diligent about keeping those stripes even...

And quick rhodo pic - this one is on the side of my house.



Doesn't my father-in-law choose beautiful plants?!?!

7 comments:

Zonda said...

Nice socks! Beautiful plant too. He does have great plant taste!

tara said...

My one rhodo didnt survive winter. Sigh. Will have to enjoy your pics instead. Love the socks!!!

turtlegirl76 said...

The socks are looking great! Such even striping. Your diligence has paid off.

Bezzie said...

Ooo springy socks!

Your FIL has quite the thumb.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors of your socks. They'll be something to look forward to wearing in the fall. Beautiful Rhododendron. We are fortunate enough to have several plants in full bloom around our house---plus the wild ones that haven't started blooming yet.

IrishGirlieKnits said...

What a pretty green! The socks look great!

Unknown said...

Pretty socks! And even prettier plant!