Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'll Just Distract You With Yarn...

...to make up for the fact I haven't been able to come up with blog posts.

Spunky Eclectic DK Mandy

It's Spunky Eclectic DK sock in 'Mandy' bought during Woolgirl's Thanksgiving Weekend sale. Destined to be socks for me.

I'm worn out, people. More work than I know what to do with, I wake up in the middle of the night planning out what has priority, and in the meantime I am nowhere near finished my Christmas shopping or crafting. Tomorrow's my last day in the office so I need to write up my office Christmas cards tonight, and my parents arrive on Saturday.

And my %$@&*% freezer doesn't fit through the frickin' basement door.

Joy to the world.

5 comments:

Shan said...

You made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

D'oh!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jo,
Your yarn distraction is better than my "snow drive me to drink distraction". And you know, for me that is really something. Glad you're finally off for the holidays. I'm starting 8 days of call... Such fun. Love Auntie.

Unknown said...

That's some pretty yarn!!!

kemtee said...

Pretty yarn. Dang pretty yarn.

Relax for a little bit. You can only do so much -- the rest will just have to go undone. The Christmas police will NOT come after you.

If they do, just come hide down here.