Friday, April 08, 2011

Finished Object Friday

... on video!



I don't know what the hell is with my voice - those of you who know me in person know that my voice isn't that high-pitched.

The Particulars:

Pattern: Ann Budd's Basic Sock pattern (Rav Link)
Yarn: Crock-O-Dye (65% Superwash Wool, 20% Nylon, 15% Silk), Colour 798 (Blue-Purple)
Needles: Size 2 - 16" Knitpicks circulars

Would I knit this pattern again? Absolutely - this is my go-to sock pattern and it is very easy to customize for my small yet wide feet.

I have to say I *love* this sock yarn and will buy it again in a heartbeat - it's so soft, it has a slight sheen due to the silk, and it is machine washable! Now that these socks are finished, I can get started on Tara's orange socks - if you remember, Tara won my baby arrival pool - and as a double bonus, Piper was born on Tara's birthday. I'm just waiting for my new needles to arrive and I will be casting on right away!

No comments: