Monday, June 06, 2011

Cowgirl Piper

Piper has a new toy - a Fisher Price Galloping Horse Jumparoo! I can't even tell you how much she loves being in this thing. She can touch the floor with her toes, jump around, and as she moves, the toy makes neighing and clip-clop sounds. Best $20 I ever spent on a toy!

P6041494

We have an online bulletin board at work where people post things for sale, trade, etc. and there is always baby stuff being offered up - and sometimes people are just flat out giving stuff away because they don't want it anymore. Someone with a 10 month old was getting rid of a lot of younger baby stuff, and I snapped up this jumparoo (which retails about $70) for $20.

Willow joining in on the cowgirl fun:

P6041497

Does this expression give you any idea how much she likes this jumparoo?

P6041492

Trust me - this is Piper's "I'm pleased with myself" expression - and I love any toy that gives me time to read or knit while she happily plays!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG! Too darn cute!

Zonda said...

That is a neat toy! She does love it! Willow is so cute posing with her :)