Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tara, I Tried!

Some days the kids cooperate with the picture-taking...

PB171923

and

PB171924

others?

PB171925

Not so much.

PB171926

I even tried taking a video, but Piper wasn't interested in playing along with that, either.



Thank you for Piper's stocking - we love it! I think Willow is a bit envious - but then I reminded her that she normally has so much stocking overflow at Christmas that there ends up being two stockings anyway. Now I need to think of some cool things to put in a to-be 11 month old's stocking!

(And if anyone has any clues as to how I can put my videos right side up, I'd love to hear it. I can do it with Willow's camera (my old 5MP digital camera), but not with my digital camera. The rotate buttons are greyed out for videos.)

2 comments:

tara said...

That stocking looks huge! Im really glad you all like it.

Discoknits said...

Cute pics Jo. Last year, we tried to do a Christmas pic for our Christmas card. None of them were perfect. So we took 3 of the best ones and made a little montage card.