Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Finished Object: Piper's Little Sister Tunic (take 2)

All I wanted was a nice picture of Piper in the tunic sweater I finished for her last night - still and smiling at me. This is what I got:

IMG_0101
Piper climbing the footstool, threatening to jump down.

IMG_0095
The action pose

IMG_0094
Refusing to face me, but at least you get to see the back of the sweater.

IMG_0093
Punkin! Mama punkin! (She later tried to bounce the pumpkin like a ball...)

IMG_0091
Okay - she's standing still, but I am not sure with the bereft look on her face.

DSCN0229
All laid out on a pillow.

The Particulars:

Pattern: Little Sister Dress (Rav Link)
Needles: Size 3 16-inch circular
Yarn: Joann's Sensations Breeze
Would I knit this pattern again? Definitely! This is the second time I have knit this pattern for Piper, and I really like it. It is seamless, topdown, and allows for many adjustments in style, length, and yarn.

4 comments:

Discoknits said...

Too cute, Piper and the sweater. I like the action shots :0)

Kaye said...

Hee hee! She's so damn cute! And that jumping reminds me of Mooch! Second children! LOL!

Zonda said...

She's so cute! Love her little sweater.

mom said...

definitely not a camera ham like her mom was!!!
Love & Hugs