Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm nearly one-third of the way to becoming a centenarian - just give me another third of a year. It's been a pretty good birthday - the weather was beautiful, Willow behaved, I got to have lasagne and ice cream cake... and I received a kick ass MP3 player and music subscription for a year from my husband and daughter. This could be dangerous... someone needs to monitor my intake - if I start filling said player with the Smiths and New Order, someone needs to take me out for ice cream and cheer me up. I'm looking forward to looking up obscure songs I like from even more obscure artists - so throw out some names of musicians/songs you like so I can check them out.

Yesterday I went to my friend's baby shower. Asami isn't due for another couple weeks, but she looked like she was willing to have that baby now! It's ironic that we want so bad for that baby to come and so happy to be pregnant... but the pregnancy always seems to be about a month too long to be comfortable.

No comments: