Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lesser of Two Evils?

I ended up going to an urgent care clinic this morning and it turns out I have acute bronchitis, not the flu. The doctor is worried that I may develop pneumonia, so I came home with some (**very expensive!!!**) antibiotics and some codeine cough syrup. I was given a list of things I cannot eat/drink while sick - the prohibition on dairy I can understand - but who knew that spicy foods were off the list?!?! Apparently they can do weird things with the antibiotic and make you sick to your stomach.

Thank you for the well wishes!

4 comments:

soapy said...

OH NO!! I Hope you feel better soon!

Zonda said...

Feel better soon!! ((hugs!))

PURLPOWER said...

Sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you feel better soon. x

Jen said...

Ew, hope you feel better SOON!