Monday, March 10, 2008

Ack! Sick Kid

Well, her eyes are almost open in this one.



She has had a fever on and off since Friday. She woke up at 3am this morning and it was 103.8'F. She was positively loopy. I had her in the bathroom trying to get her to drink some water while I measured out her Motrin and she said,

"I like the number 9."

Me: Hrm? Why?

"Because when you write it it likes to pick things up" (and then she started doing this "I'm a little Teapot" sort of motion.)

Me: Okay, let's drink this down and get you back to bed...

I hate it when she is sick. My in-laws are wonderful - Willow usually stays with them when she is under the weather and I always know she is well cared for. Thank you!

5 comments:

Bezzie said...

Well 9 is a good number! I hate it when they're sick. Well except when they're cuddly. Why is it they have to be under the weather to cuddle?

Hope Willow feels better soon!

cpurl17 said...

Hope she feels better soon!!

Guess what? Number 9 is my favorite number too!!

Anonymous said...

I like 9 too :-)

Feel better soon Willow

kemtee said...

Poor sweetie. Feel better quick, Willow!

Tez Miller said...

Lucky looks ready to bolt, poor thing. Not a fan of kids, eh?

Have a lovely day! :-)