Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sheepish Knitty SP Package!

Look what came for me while I was in Las Vegas!



My super Knitty SP sent me this sheep-themed package - there is a cute stuffed sheep knitting a scarf, a sheep tape measure, a sheep needle gauge, sheep (and some non-sheep) stitch markers, and best of all - wool from a sheep! And see the sweater banner? She knit a banner of little sweaters with my name on them. I think I am going to keep them as a Christmas decoration for the tree - I love that she made them for me.

Here's a close-up of the sheep stitch marker:



And the neat beaded non-sheep ones:



(Gee, my nails look nice there!)

SP's note says the merino wool comes from Custom Woolen Mills - I looked them up and they have some cool stuff. This picture isn't very clear - but this is the green one. It looks like I will have about 800 - 900 yards of it altogether - any suggestions on what to make with it?



SP - Thank you so much - you have really put a lot of thought and effort into this package!

And now, since some of you have mentioned going through Lucky withdrawal, here's a pic of the cat and his favourite person:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice package! The sweater banner is amazing. Enjoyed all your Vegas pics, too. Loads of colours.

PURLPOWER said...

aw what a beautiful, beautiful package!