Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Worst Smell Ever

DSCN0006

She looks happy and healthy, doesn't she? The picture completely belies what has been happening around here the last four days. An epic stomach bug attacked Piper's daycare and a bunch of kids, Piper included, were told to go home and not come back until the symptoms were gone for 24 hours. I thought I would be out for the day... cue 4 days later, and I thought I was going to lose my mind (not to mention my stomach) from the ungodly stench coming from my Piper Bean's posterior. It was funny - I thought I was going to get some sympathy from the doctor's office, and what I was told that I was lucky it wasn't coming out both ends. Ah well. As my mother is always telling me, it's one of 'the joys of being a mother.' She's getting better. Knock on wood, we've hit the 24 hour mark. Wish us luck!

No comments: