Saturday, April 08, 2006

Venus de Milo, Blow Out Denial...


(photo courtesy of Webshots)

Day 39: Today in 1820 the Venus de Milo statute was discovered on the Aegean island of Melos.

The taxes are done, the mortgage application is 98% done (just some finally penning in and copying needed), and my brain is so tired... more househunting tomorrow. A few days ago I had a dream that we were living in a bungalow-type house that had a short stone wall - maybe 3.5 feet tall - around the yard instead of a fence. I'm not sure if this is something we have seen in our hunting and I have incorporated it into my wish-home... but it sure was pretty.

Okay, who can guess where the title for this entry comes from?

SP6 - Thank you for the CD - I had great fun listening to it at work on Friday. I kept giggling to the lyrics in the 'bring out the freaks' song. It was a great variety of songs and I'm looking forward to listening to it again.

5 comments:

chris said...

Hope all the househunting is going well... I can't even imagine how trying that must be! I'm completely intimidated by all the paperwork and application processes, too. I give you so much credit! Thank you so much for all your good wishes and support this past week- it really meant a lot to me. I hope to be around a little more regularly from here on out. ;-) Hope all is well with you... take care, Jo! :-)

Jo said...

Chris!

I'm so glad you are back! I hope everything is okay - I'm going to pop over to your blog ASAP...

Jo

tara said...

Song Title?

Jo said...

Yes... but which song and by whom?

tara said...

ok, no clue and you have to give the answer.