Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And, I'm Done!

Okay, this wasn't so painful. I know that my Dad (WHO HASN'T POSTED A COMMENT THIS ENTIRE MONTH!) will probably say, "Then why don't you do this more often?"

Gah. Life gets in the way. Blogging every day in November is easy because A) it is one of my favourite times and seasons of the year, B) my birthday is smack dab in the middle, and C) it is so colourful that I can't wait to go outside and take pictures.

I do want to blog more often. I recently had to change my blogroll over from Bloglines to Google Reader, and it caused me to have to review the blogs I had been following. I came to the sad realization that many blogs I used to read and enjoy just aren't very active at all anymore - and that is if at all. I know people grow up, move on, get married, have babies, etc., etc., etc. Such is life. I'm not a big commenter on people's blogs - so maybe some of these bloggers didn't realize how much their writing affected other people.

Thanks to everyone who has left comments this month - I do get a kick out of seeing what other people have to think about what I write. I think that Odie deserves a frequent commenter award - for someone I've never met, he's left an awful lot of nice comments on my blog. Thank you - it makes blogging frequently that much more rewarding.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I do take my blogging family serious and want to be involved as much as I can. I know I enjoy when I see 5 or 6 people have commented on my blogs so I try to return the favor. I appreciate the comment today and encourage others to at least say hi or something.
Odie

Discoknits said...

I agree Jo, blogland isn't what it used to be. I know I have had a hard time this past 18months finding my happy face to blog with - I'm sure that's true with plenty of other people too.

Kaye said...

Congrats!! I blogged every day in October and it seemed to fly by.

I hope once Sprogarino shows up you can keep up the blogging. I know it was (and still is!) hard to find good stuff to blog about that isn't "aw! look at the baby/todder!" all the time (which it still is quite a bit! LOL!)

kemtee said...

I did the same thing recently: purged the blogroll. It made me sad as well. But I think it just makes me try harder.

Yea, Odie!! I may not always comment, but I do read! :-)