Monday, November 11, 2013

Stuck in a Movie For 5 Days

Oh, you are going to laugh at this one...

 Today's NaBloPoMo blog prompt:

 If you had to be trapped inside a movie for 5 days, which movie would you pick?


This was one of my favorite movies as a child, and I still get all excited when it comes on television (usually around this time of year - I guess some people think of it as a Christmas movie).  My Mom even gave me my own dvd copy a few years ago, so I can watch it whenever I want now.  The singing, the dancing - it is all so much fun.  I guess as a child I didn't think too much about the actual abduction part of anything like that. And I love how utterly fake the backgrounds are in the movie during the avalanche scenes.  I just looked the movie up on Wikipedia - I hadn't realized it was nominated for an Oscar for 1954 Best Picture!

What's not to like - a movie with seven good-looking red-headed men...


See, maybe they should do a remake of this musical and then cast Tom Hiddleston as one of the brothers:


He's a bit too young to play Adam, maybe he is more of a Gideon - but I am sure he can sing and dance!  

I'd go see it!



No comments: