Monday, March 12, 2007

Sorry! Temporal Difficulties...

I have not yet learned to be in two places at once. We didn't return the moving truck until close to 11pm last night, so I wasn't able to post the winner as planned. However, without further ado, the winner is:

Krista from Stitchin' Sheep

Nine people put their names in the hat, and I used a random number generator to pick the winner (Krista, your lucky number was 5). If you will please send a mailing address to jochibi AT yahoo DOT com, I will endeavour to get the sock yarn in the mail this week.

I will be taking a week's haitus (or maybe just spotty posting) because of the unpacking and cleaning I have to do - but I will be back.

2 comments:

Batty said...

I hope you enjoy the unpacking and cleaning as much as unpacking and cleaning can be enjoyed. See you when you're done!

Anonymous said...

I hope the upacking and cleaning isn't too stressful. Krista sure is lucky to win the jitterbug. I have that colorway and it is gorgeous!