Wednesday, March 07, 2007

To prorogue or not to prorogue

*******************************************
Word of the Day 14:
prorogue
verb
1. hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
2. adjourn by royal prerogative; without dissolving the legislative body

WordNet® 2.1, © 2005 Princeton University
*******************************************

I may have to postpone the beginning of my blog contest until Friday because of weather. The snow started to come down this morning and there were accidents all over the place so I was unable to run out and pick up the prize from my LYS. I hope the weather has cleared up by tomorrow! Perhaps I will still give the details of the contest tomorrow and post the picture of the prize on Friday - we'll see what happens.

The pictures of the winder and swift will have to wait a day as well - I came home today and was a whirling dervish with the packing and the place is not fit to have its picture taken at the moment.

No comments: